About Council Bluffs Trees Forever
Council Bluffs Trees Forever started in 1991 with a grant from the national Trees Forever program. The mission is to develop, encourage and bring about projects that will make Council Bluffs a better place to live while assisting the national organization with their mission.
Meetings are held at 8 a.m. on the second Wednesday of every month at Snyder & Associates, 1751 Madison Ave., Council Bluffs.
- *Board Members are selected at large from Pottawattamie County.
- *Members serve a term of one, two or three years and are eligible for re- election without limitation.
- *Board Membership will consist of up to 15 members. If membership falls below 15, the board may add members at anytime during the year.
- *Attendance at each meeting is encouraged or at least sharing your feedback on topics prior to the meeting if you need to miss.
- *To implement and support the mission of Trees Forever.
- *To provide advice and counsel to Trees Forever partners.
- *To provide a means of community input and leadership in regards to tree programs.
- *To assist and support Trees Forever projects locally & regionally.